Deadline for this fund is end of February.
The Commissioner is looking to support projects which:
- Help individuals to live safely and without fear of crime in their homes
- Empower the local community to tackle problems in their neighbourhood areas
- Are organised by (and involving) community/neighbourhood groups
- Can demonstrate that they can make a difference to local communities
- Take a new and sustainable approach to tackling long term problems
- Foster good relations between partner agencies and communities and do not work in isolation
- Derbyshire-wide including the City
- Can be used for meeting capital or revenue costs
- Available to the Voluntary and community sectors, charities and non-profit making associations on behalf of the individuals and communities they work with.
The Fund is currently taking applications for small grants of up to £1000 – these are being distributed through the CVS organisations in each locality so High Peak based groups wishing to apply for under £1K should contact Donna@highpeakcvs.org.uk
Deadline 1 Mar 2021